These terms are governed by Anaguma Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) to users (defined in Article 2; hereinafter referred to as “Users”) and the services specified in Article 3 (hereinafter referred to as “ This service is called “Services” (provided under the name “Before Purple After Pink”).
Article 2 (Definitions)
The definitions of terms used in this agreement are as follows. (1) A user is a natural or legal person who uses the Service provided by the Company after agreeing to the Terms. (2) Posting refers to the act of posting text, text, images, comments, etc. by the user. (3) Posting information is a general term for information such as text, character strings, images, and comments posted by users through postings. (4) A user name is a character string that a user has for using this service. For users who have registered using the ID of another SNS service, this means the ID of the SNS service they are using as long as this service is used. (5) A password is a cipher that is uniquely set by the user according to the user name. (6) Related companies are companies or organizations that are involved in the provision of the Service or the Company.
Article 3 (Contents of this service)
1. This service is an SNS service where the theme is “Comparison / Change” and posts images, texts, and videos about their contents.
2. Please refer to each page for explanations and rules of individual services.
Article 4 (Member Registration)
Article 5 (User name and password management)
1. The user shall be responsible for managing the user name and password used for this service. 2. The user agrees to be responsible to the Company for any activity or act that occurs after membership registration.
Article 6 (Matters to be observed)
1. Regardless of the preceding paragraph, a user name can be retained if the Company approves it in advance.
2. Users cannot transfer, pledge or lend their rights and obligations to third parties.
3. The user must take full responsibility for his / her own conduct using this service.
4. Please make sure that you are responsible for the source of the information you have posted.
5. The user understands that we are not obligated to store the posted information, and back up the necessary posted information by yourself.
6. Users must not register false information such as age or other information required for membership registration. Also, do not register other people's information.
Article 7 (Change of registered information)
If the information provided to the Company for the use of this service changes, the user shall immediately carry out the procedure for changing the content according to the method specified by the Company.
Article 8 (Prohibited matters)
This service prohibits users from performing all the actions listed below.
(1) Acts that hinder the operation of this service
(2) Acts that infringe on the privacy of others, or acts that cause damages such as disadvantages to other companies
(3) Acts that violate or may violate Japanese law
(4) Criminal acts or acts that lead to criminal acts
(5) Act of applying for new member registration without the consent of the principal on behalf of another user
(6) Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the Company or third parties, and other rights
(7) Acts that prevent other users from using or accessing the Service or parts of it
(8) Sending or writing harmful computer programs and camouflaged files
(9) Acts that slander or hurt the honor or credibility of the Company, this service or third parties
(10) Providing us with fraudulent, incomplete or false information, or misleading information when using this service
(11) To make a third party perform, support or encourage an act that falls under any of the preceding items
(12) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 9 (Deletion of Posting Information)
Although we do not delete posts indiscriminately, if a user posts the following content, we will delete the information and content posted without any prior notice to the user and our service Block or other necessary measures can be taken. The Company is not liable for any damages caused by the user making the following posts.
(1) Posts that correspond to advertising / promotional purposes or affiliates (including so-called stealth marketing advertisements designed so that they are not noticed as advertising)
(2) Commercial contents such as introduction or advertisement of own products / stores / company
(3) Content that violates laws and regulations or public order and morality
(4) Contents recognized as having problems with food hygiene
(5) Contents intended for criminal acts and contents that induce criminal acts
(6) Content that infringes the copyright, trademark right or other rights of our company or a third party
(7) Third-party privacy
(8) Content that slanders certain individuals, companies, countries, or regions, including the Company
(9) Content that slanders our products or services
(10) Content that may or may cause disadvantage or damage to the Company or a third party
(11) False content
(12) Images, text, etc. not related to the purpose of this site
(13) Content that is the same or similar to what the user has already posted
(14) Inappropriate content including obscene expressions
(15) Content that leads to ethnic or racial discrimination or similar content
(16) Content that dislikes users
(17) Other content deemed inappropriate by the Company
Article 10 (Resignation)
1. If the user wishes to withdraw, please follow the procedures for withdrawal from the company.
2. The Company is prohibited by any of the acts of each item of Article 8, Paragraph 1, when posting any of the items of Article 9, Paragraph 1, or by this agreement or various regulations You can unsubscribe users if you do something. In the case of the same paragraph, we do not take any responsibility to the user.
3. All post content of the canceled user will be deleted. The user shall accept this in advance."
"Article 11 (Copyright and Posting)
1. Users must post in order not to infringe on the copyrights of third parties. Unauthorized reproduction of photos, videos, and sentences from magazines, websites, and TV is prohibited. However, this does not apply if the permission of the rights holder has been obtained in advance.
2. For information posted by the user without infringing the copyright of a third party and outside the scope of our copyright, the copyright and moral rights of the author belong to the user.
3. Please refer to Article 13 for information on the use of user information posted by the Company.
4. When users post information, be sure to use their own copyrighted works or those with proper usage rights. For text, do not transcribe third-party descriptions. However, ""quotation"" based on copyright law is excluded.
Article 12 (Intellectual Property Rights)
1. In this service, the user agrees that the Company owns all intellectual property rights related to the content provided by the Company (excluding posted information) and the profits obtained therefrom.
2. In this service, the rights of posted information (copyright and author's personal rights, etc.) belong to the user (except when the user infringes the copyright of a third party).
3. The Company shall be able to use the user's posted information for notification of this service and this site (TV, magazine, Internet, etc.). However, appropriate personal information protection measures shall be taken so that individuals cannot be identified.
4. The Company shall be able to use the posted content as reference material for product development, marketing data, etc., or provide it to a third party after removing personally identifiable information.
5. The Company shall obtain the prior consent of the user before issuing a publication using the copyrighted work of the user or using it for purposes other than the preceding paragraph.
Article 13 (Secret communications)
1. We will protect the confidentiality of user communications based on the Telecommunications Business Law.
2. If one of the following items falls under any of the following items, the Company shall not assume the confidentiality obligation set forth in the preceding paragraph within the scope specified in each item.
(1) When a forced disposition or court order is made based on the provisions of the Criminal Procedure Law or the Law on Intercepting for Crime Investigations ... Within the scope of such disposition or court order
(2) In the case of administrative disposition based on laws and regulations ... Within the scope of the disposition or order
(3) When the Company determines that the requirements for disclosure request based on Article 4 of the Act on Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specific Telecommunications Service Providers and Disclosure of Caller Information are Complied ... In range
(4) When our company judges that it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a third party ... Within the scope necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a third party
3. The Company listens to the opinions of the sender of the posted information regarding whether or not to disclose in accordance with the provisions of Article 4, Paragraph 2 of the Act on Limitation of Liability for Damages of the Specified Telecommunications Service Provider and Disclosure of Information on the Sender Shall be. Provided, however, that this shall not apply to cases where it is not possible to contact the sender of the infringement information pertaining to the request for disclosure, or where there are other special circumstances.
Article 14 (Operation of this service)
If we determine that it is necessary to change the system or contents of this service, we can make the necessary changes without notifying the user in advance.
Article 15 (Suspension and termination of this service)
When the Company determines that it is necessary, the Company can stop or terminate the Service without notifying the user in advance, and the user shall consent in advance. The related companies shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by users or other third parties due to this.
Article 16 (Outsourcing)
The Company can outsource all or part of the business, such as system management, to third parties as deemed appropriate as necessary.
Article 17 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 18 (Non-Warranty)
Relevant companies make no warranty for the following items.
(1) Due to the use of this service, the user's personal computer or smartphone will not be damaged or impaired.
(2) Accuracy of the service and completeness of the service
(3) Posted information does not infringe on the rights of third parties
(4) Use of this service meets the requirements for users
(5) Guarantee the reliability or effectiveness of matters related to advertising companies and products
(6) No interruption or error in the use of this service
Article 19 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company shall not be involved in any environment for the use of the user's or user's personal computer, smartphone or other device, and shall not be liable for any reason.
2. The Company is not responsible for the content of information posted by users or users using this service.
3. We are not involved in communication or activities between users. In the event of a dispute, it shall be resolved between the relevant users, and the Company will not be held responsible.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the content change, interruption or termination of this service.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any troubles that may occur when browsing this site due to unexpected factors.
6. The Company is not obligated to monitor, check or store the posted information.
7. The Company is not responsible for the legality, morality, reliability or accuracy of posted information and products.
8. The Company assumes no responsibility for matters related to advertising companies and settlement agencies.
9. The Company assumes no responsibility for the legality, morality, reliability, or accuracy of each page of this site and the homepage linked from each user's message.6. The Company is not obligated to monitor, check or store the posted information.
Article 20 (Damage Compensation)
If the user violates this agreement and damages the Company or a third party, the user shall bear all costs including compensation for damages caused by the violation, etc. and attorney fees.
Article 21 (Restrictions on Compensation)
The Company is not liable for any damage caused by the use of this service by the user. However, if damage is caused to the user due to our intentional or serious negligence, damages may be compensated up to the actual cost of the damage directly incurred by the user.
The Company shall notify in advance of the possibility of damages caused by the Company in the event of lost opportunities, business interruptions and other damages (including indirect damages and lost profits) that occurred to users other than users and other third parties. Even if it is done, we do not take any responsibility.
The Company shall be able to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notifying the user in advance. If changes to these Terms and Conditions fall into significant changes, such as usage fees, changes to the scope of use of personal information or changes to the service expiration date, the Company will make changes to the content in advance. And the change will take effect when the notice is made.
Article 23 (force majeure) Natural disasters, floods, tsunamis, lightning, typhoons, storms, earthquakes, epidemics and other infectious diseases, wars, threats of war, war conditions, terrorism, revolts, revolutions, fires, explosions, marine disasters, blockades, riots, strikes, factory closures, etc. Labor disputes, noise, lack or control of energy supply or raw materials, other laws or regulations governed by governmental administrative guidance, other statutory or government regulations, or other similar or dissimilar reasonable control of our company The Company shall not be liable to the user or any other third party for any failure or delay in performance of obligations under these Terms, which may have occurred directly or indirectly under unforeseen circumstances.
Article 24 (Notification method)
1. If you have any questions or need to contact us, please contact us using the method specified by us.
2. We will contact you on the content of this service. If we determine that we need to contact individual users, we will notify you using one of the means of contacting you that we know.
Article 25 (Governing Law)
Unless otherwise specified, the Japanese law shall be the governing law for all contracts concluded between the Company and users in connection with the Terms and other services.
Article 26 (Others)
The Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court will accept any dispute arising between the User and the Company regarding the Terms and any other contracts concluded between the User and the User at the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court. The court of exclusive agreement and jurisdiction in the first instance.
Established and implemented on March 15, 2019